Monday, July 6, 2009

Small Groups

This Summer, we've planned for each of Trinity's Strategy Team members to lead a new small group in the Fall. For growth in others as well as in us, Patty and I will offer God: As He Longs for You to See Him. I can't wait!

A.W. Tozer said, "
What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. Worship is pure or base as the worshiper entertains high or low thoughts of God. We tend by a secret law of the soul to move toward our mental image of God."

This study will help us learn and apply the Truth God declares about Himself and what He's like -- specifically seven of His attributes. Included are videos, discussion guides and books, centering on:
  • Is Your God Too Small?
  • The Goodness of God
  • The Sovereignty of God
  • The Holiness of God
  • The Wisdom of God
  • The Justice of God
  • The Faithfulness of God
  • The Love of God

No comments:

My wife Patty and I

My wife Patty and I
My best friend